Pages - Menu

Wednesday 7 August 2013

Coming to Cinemas: August 2013, Week 2

The inevitable happened. I went to see The Conjuring last week with some mates and I have to say that it has made me curious about James Wan's previous works. As I recall I might have seen his Dead Silent a few years back, but I think he is one director who deserves to be observed, now that his profile is slowly lifting off from the horror genre. His name would be one that I will be paying attention to from now on.

First of all on this second week of August releases, I would like to wish my Muslim readers (if there is any), a Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. I would most likely be taking the opportunity for the extended weekend holiday it has given to relax a bit more with some home entertainment than going to the cinemas...because there isn't a single damn movie that is worth watching on this Raya occasion. None. Tiada. Kosong.

No, not The Smurfs 2, not Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters, and not a second helping of horror with Tales From the Dark Part 2. So, I'm taking a break this week from the cinema and it's important to do that because watching too many movies can make hate watching them.

No comments:

Post a Comment